Promoting Affiliate Products

Promoting Affiliate Products
Marcus Whalley
19 posts / 4 likes

Hi all, Just curious I currently promote click banks products and also home business academy, am happy how it’s going but always interested in more experienced marketers opinions. I do have more success with the click bank products but hba is recurring monthly income. I wondered if any of you email daily to your lists or every day etc? Plus have a auto responder series that initially daily for the first 7 then every other day!? I currently do daily in general but not sure if that’s an over kill open rates are reasonably ok but always looking to improve. Thanks Marcus

Posted 7 Jan 2023 at 14:43
Marcus Whalley
19 posts / 4 likes

Hi Ken, Thanks for your honest reply, I know there is no right or wrong answer I do somewhat agree I would get irrated to be honest, I am cosidering going back to a standard simple capture page to build my list again and then just filtering that promoting clickbank products and hba via another capture page as another additional list of that makes sense , it’s a numbers game as we all know aswell, just need to stream line my strategy I think ?

Posted 7 Jan 2023 at 17:52
Go up
Go down