Do I need to wait for the vendor to respond to my message about his secondary niche before I place order?

Do I need to wait for the vendor to respond to my message about his secondary niche before I place order?
Max
3 posts / 1 like

For some reason response time from vendors is too slow. It shows they're online but tjey respond a day later. Most sellers do make money online niche, but some also do health.

If I place an order without waiting for them to READ my message which says which exact niche I want (ie. Health), will they send my link to the wrong list?

Posted 30 Oct 2021 at 00:14
Shakil Parvez
225 posts / 40 likes
Max on 30 Oct 2021 at 00:14

For some reason response time from vendors is too slow. It shows they're online but tjey respond a day later. Most sellers do make money online niche, but some also do health.

If I place an order without waiting for them to READ my message which says which exact niche I want (ie. Health), will they send my link to the wrong list?

Hello Max,

Usually, vendors respond as soon s they are available online. Sometimes it shows they are online, but they might have some personal duties meanwhile. And, it is better to contact them first regarding your niche as there is no option to select a niche on the order form.

I hope this makes sense to you.

Thank you.

Shakil | Udimi Support Team
Posted 30 Oct 2021 at 16:14
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

See attach

Use this selector

Best regards, Uncle Dimitry.
Posted 31 Oct 2021 at 14:32
Pasin Vanichawong
5 posts / 0 likes

Its better to contact the vendor first, to let them know your niche, as some offers are similar to the offers in other niches, the vendor might misunderstood the niche and send email to the wrong list.

Posted 15 Nov 2021 at 17:00
Hlogoane Nimrod Mohlala
3 posts / 0 likes
Max on 30 Oct 2021 at 00:14

I am having the same problem.... Please help

Posted 12 Mar 2022 at 19:51
Go up
Go down