(FOR SELLERS) Beginner Question about email sequence

(FOR SELLERS) Beginner Question about email sequence
DJ Affiliates
3 posts / 0 likes

Hey beginner here looking to buy 3rd solo. My offer and landing page to collect emails is good but my email sequences are not converting. All I do is tell a story and remind them of the product and sell them daily for 7 days. Does anyone here have a tutorial or willing to share their 30 day something email marketing sequence for selling W+ products? I don’t see this in YouTube or Google. Also I dont really get what and when to send value emails before selling products. Because some sellers told me they only send product offers to their list daily and some sellers says they send value most of the time because the list gets tired quickly if you only send offers. So which ones here works best? Kindly private message me if you can provide as I am willing to pay lots for udimi traffic. Appreciate all help thanks much!

Posted 19 Jul 2021 at 09:02
Nathanael Thomas Oswald
6 posts / 5 likes
DJ Affiliates on 19 Jul 2021 at 09:02

Hey beginner here looking to buy 3rd solo. My offer and landing page to collect emails is good but my email sequences are not converting. All I do is tell a story and remind them of the product and sell them daily for 7 days. Does anyone here have a tutorial or willing to share their 30 day something email marketing sequence for selling W+ products? I don’t see this in YouTube or Google. Also I dont really get what and when to send value emails before selling products. Because some sellers told me they only send product offers to their list daily and some sellers says they send value most of the time because the list gets tired quickly if you only send offers. So which ones here works best? Kindly private message me if you can provide as I am willing to pay lots for udimi traffic. Appreciate all help thanks much!

Hi! Udimi Team sends an awesome PDF via email. I am sure that you got this. In case, I share the helpful link for you: https://udimi.com/media/files/udimi_top_tips.pdf

Tom Oswald
Posted 19 Jul 2021 at 12:05
Adam B.
85 posts / 27 likes

This post is not related to "Want to Buy" traffic. Therefore has been moved to the Forum main page.

Customer Support
Posted 19 Jul 2021 at 13:23
Adel
26 posts / 12 likes

Hi Dj,

There are some good courses on email marketing and copy writing out there, but maybe you can learn by example.

Yesterday I bought a low ticket product of a vendor from W+ just to get into his email list and see how he treats his buyers list.

If that possible you can also optin into the prospects list of a vendor, if he gives you access to a free lead magnet.

In both cases you'll see how the list owner writes and the products he promotes.

It's up to you what kind of people you want in your list. I often ask my list to respond to my emails so I can help them further. If they do I offer them valuable bonuses.

Hope it helps!

Posted 19 Jul 2021 at 14:51
DJ Affiliates
3 posts / 0 likes
Adel on 19 Jul 2021 at 14:51

Hi Dj,

There are some good courses on email marketing and copy writing out there, but maybe you can learn by example.

Yesterday I bought a low ticket product of a vendor from W+ just to get into his email list and see how he treats his buyers list.

If that possible you can also optin into the prospects list of a vendor, if he gives you access to a free lead magnet.

In both cases you'll see how the list owner writes and the products he promotes.

It's up to you what kind of people you want in your list. I often ask my list to respond to my emails so I can help them further. If they do I offer them valuable bonuses.

Hope it helps!

Hi Adel,

I tried this strategy too and I noticed that he just continously send different daily offers day by day to his list.

Does this not burn your list and do the same people actually buy from the different offers you give them daily?

Looks like a churn and burn to me but he consistently does it. And maybe he earns a lot too

Thanks

Posted 19 Jul 2021 at 15:19
DJ Affiliates
3 posts / 0 likes
Nathanael Thomas Oswald on 19 Jul 2021 at 12:05

Hi! Udimi Team sends an awesome PDF via email. I am sure that you got this. In case, I share the helpful link for you: http://udimi.com/media/files/udimi_top_tips.pdf

Thanks Nathanael!

Helped lots :D

Posted 19 Jul 2021 at 15:19
Adel
26 posts / 12 likes

Hey Dj,

Yes, a lot of marketers only send offers to their list on a daily basis.
That's how they 'educate' their list.
It's a business and sales have to be made, bills have to be paid.
However from time you can still offer pure value and bonuses. Your choice. But don't do 100% value.

Cheers.

Posted 19 Jul 2021 at 15:57
Billy Montes
58 posts / 44 likes

Just keep mailing. Your leads joined your list because they want to make money online, so keep showing them offers.

Test and optimize your email sewquence based on the data you got.

Test offers and keep building.

Check out my profile for more email marketing tips if you're interested.

Billy Montes (Lead Generation Is My Specialty)
Posted 19 Jul 2021 at 17:04
Go up
Go down