Udimi filtered 100% of clicks on this solo. This is above average rate of 7.81% (last 90 days). You do not pay for filtered traf

Udimi filtered 100% of clicks on this solo. This is above average rate of 7.81% (last 90 days). You do not pay for filtered traf
David Freeman
1 post / 0 likes

What does this mean? Thanks all.

David
Posted 14 May 2021 at 03:00
Billy Montes
58 posts / 44 likes

Bad traffic. I've never seen it that high though.

Billy Montes
Posted 14 May 2021 at 03:22
Cheryl Basera
87 posts / 40 likes
David Freeman on 14 May 2021 at 03:00

What does this mean? Thanks all.

Hi David,

May I ask what is the name of your seller on this order and if you can please contact us via chat by going to Help then Support is Online so we can assist you further?

Thank you,

Customer Support

Posted 14 May 2021 at 04:00
Youssouf Kone
8 posts / 3 likes

Hello all members of udimi, i am new and i start with $53 for 125 visitors. I ask advice for the old members . Thanks

Posted 27 May 2021 at 19:04
Mark Cormier
3 posts / 1 like

I have purchased several solos, and have over 500 subscribers...but not one single sale! Here is the link to my funnel...can someone tell me if anything is wrong with my funnel...or if it's normal to not have sales yet after launching 4 weeks ago?

https://www.cbfunnel.com/user/markcormier/

Thanks for any advice

Mark

Posted 27 May 2021 at 23:54
Billy Montes
58 posts / 44 likes
Mark Cormier on 27 May 2021 at 23:54

I have purchased several solos, and have over 500 subscribers...but not one single sale! Here is the link to my funnel...can someone tell me if anything is wrong with my funnel...or if it's normal to not have sales yet after launching 4 weeks ago?

https://www.cbfunnel.com/user/markcormier/

Thanks for any advice

Mark

Hi Mark. Billy here again:)

Congrats on the 500 subs. That awesome!

I'm curious how many clicks have you had on the sales page of that offer?

My guess it won't be much yet, I would certainly keep emailing them about the offer while getting more new leads.

If after your followup your leads don't purchase, show them another offer. This is what is great about having your own traffic source (building your email list)

It'll happen. Just staying consistent in acquiring new leads and sending emails.

Billy Montes
Posted 28 May 2021 at 04:10
Mark Cormier
3 posts / 1 like

Hey Billy

My funnel has 8 different offers through the email sequence over 2 months...and thanks for the encouragement and advice...it is appreciated!

Posted 28 May 2021 at 16:10
Billy Montes
58 posts / 44 likes
Mark Cormier on 28 May 2021 at 16:10

Hey Billy

My funnel has 8 different offers through the email sequence over 2 months...and thanks for the encouragement and advice...it is appreciated!

Nice, okay yeah i would say more data and hopefully one of those offers will convert and change everything for you.

Also out of those 500 subs, i would bet only 10% maybe are opening and clicking right. So when you think about the numbers, you need more data:)

Thanks for reading Mark. Have an awesome day!

Success is around the corner.

Billy Montes
Posted 28 May 2021 at 16:20
Mark Cormier
3 posts / 1 like

I hope so? I'll use you again soon.

Thanks man

Posted 28 May 2021 at 16:39
Adel
26 posts / 12 likes
Mark Cormier on 28 May 2021 at 16:10

Hey Billy

Hi Mark,

I've just created an offer in the "Ad text writing services" where I Will Build a High-Converting Sales Funnel With 30 ClickBank Products For You.

You just grab my email sequence, put your ClickBank ID and you'll be good to send traffic to the funnel.

I can also create a high converting capture page and share some valuable bonuses to entice your new subscribers to buy from you.

If you have any questions, just let me know.

Cheers.

Posted 15 Jun 2021 at 19:56
Go up
Go down